1st Anniversary
![]() |
Happy first anniversary my long distance love!
You're the best I've ever had,
I will always love you,
until the time is through,
until the death do us apart..
I love the way you love me.
I love everything in you.
just be yourself dear..
All I need is to be with you,
..now and forever..
You keep me safe from harm,
You make my life so grateful..
You are my everything..
You're the best I've ever had,
I will always love you,
until the time is through,
until the death do us apart..
I love the way you love me.
I love everything in you.
just be yourself dear..
All I need is to be with you,
..now and forever..
You keep me safe from harm,
You make my life so grateful..
You are my everything..
(from Ocha to David, 06.12.2009)
2nd Anniversary
![]() |
It's more than beautiful word that I tell you,
It's more than a picture that I give you,
I just wanna say...
I love you more today than yesterday..
(from David to Ocha, 06.12.2010)









No comments:
Post a Comment